Welcome to Pauline’s online education! You can earn Continuing Education Credits at home on your computer. This is a great way to supplement your education; boost your knowledge; and earn CECs when you are not able to attend a hands-on workshop.
Simply click on the title of the course you are interested in completing.
- All courses are approved for AEA CECs
- The course description will explain what materials are needed for completion. Some courses are based on DVD programs
- You will be required to enter all your credit card information on the secure server before you can access the downloadable PDF with the CEC quiz
- On the CHECKOUT page you will be asked to create a log in. This enables you to come back to your online CEC quiz if you do not save a copy to your own computer.
- Once your payment processes and authorizes, you will be brought to a new screen. You can download the PDF program file and read or print it depending on your educational learning preferences. Remember to save a copy of the PDF on your own computer. When you are ready, take the quiz. Instructions on how to submit the quiz are included in the PDF.
- You must score 80% or higher to receive the CECs
- You cannot take the same quiz more than once per Certification renewal period. If you do not achieve a passing score on your first attempt you can re-take free of charge until you have passed.
Online Education Refund Policy: Refunds are only available within 3 days after purchase. Refund requests must be sent to Pauline Ivens at email@example.com
|COURSE||COURSE NAME||AEA CEC’s||COST|
|Designing the Deep||2.0||$20.00|